500 words comparison and critique of reading. MAKE SURE ALL POINTS MADE ARE RELEVANT and SPECIFIC.!!!!!!!!!
Assigned reading: Hochschild
200 words comparison the reading: Here you compare the assigned reading to theories presented in the Ermakoff reading by answering the following questions.
(For the Ermakoff reading read pages 185-189 only.)
(1) how does the author’s argument expand, challenge, or refine previous readings or previous theories?
(2) To what extent does this argument contribute to the theoretical and empirical understanding of the issue under consideration?
300 words critique the assigned reading:
1. provide a critical evaluation of the reading
2. what are the strengths and weaknesses of the argument?
3. what is left ambitious, underdeveloped or unaddressed in the present reading? and what type of investigation could overcome these limitations?