APA format with writings and citations in the paper.
Reference 3 or 4
add to table of content starts with page 17
new content :
The project deliverables will include the following:
- Prepare a document that identifies the data that you have collected in support of the issue.
- The document should explain how the data are to be used, how they support measuring the current status of the issue, and the end condition of the issue once it is resolved.
- The document should include analysis of the data.
- Additionally, you will need to discuss ethical concerns that arise as a result of the issue and in the process of solving the issue.
The design of your research should now be completed, and you are ready to identify the data that were collected in support of the issue. This is a key step in the research process, and should result in meaningful, measurable, and useful information that you will use for analysis purposes. Proper execution of your research plan will play a large role in the success of your project.
For this assignment, continue your work on the project with the data analysis phase. You will also discuss the research findings in detail.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the Management Research Document title page with the new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- New Content (Week 3)
- Data Collection
- Identify the data that are needed.
- Identify how the data will be collected for the before and the after solution states.
- Analyze the data.
- Research Analysis Methods
- Discuss the analysis of the measurement results.
- Discuss the findings of the measurement results.
- Ethical Concerns
- Discuss the importance of ethical awareness.
- Identify the ethical concerns that accompany the major issue.
- Discuss the importance of identifying specific ethical concerns around the issue.
- Discuss the relationship between the issue and ethical concerns.
- Discuss the impact of the ethical side of the issue on the organization.
- Discuss the steps that are taken to mitigate the ethical issue.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the effort to mitigate the ethical issue.
- Draw conclusions.
- Data Collection