This week we are learning about employment benefits. Select one
benefit – compare and contrast this benefit to a US only company
compared to an international company. We are looking for what is the
same and what is different
- A Venn diagram is a useful tool to show the differences and similarities during a comparison such as this.
- Learn about creating Venn diagrams in Word by clicking here. You can also use Google or YouTube to find your favorite guide. Click here to watch a video tutorial.
- Create your Venn diagram.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,500 words (approximately 5 – 6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
at least three references from outside the course material, one
reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other
materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the
three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data,
dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and
list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come
from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN,
online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites,
etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not
acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.