The Assignment 14–15 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, the abstract, and references.
AND should contain the following sections (the sections can be reordered for appropriate flow):
- Mission and goals of the organization
- Ethical considerations related to finance and budgeting within the organization
- Technological considerations for improving the efficiency or effectiveness of finance and budgeting within the organization http://www.gfoa.org/sites/default/files/BudgetTech…
- Applicable laws, regulations, and policies impacting the organization’s financial and budgetary operations
- Internal factors impacting successful strategic financial planning
- Evaluation of the organization’s annual financial report
- Evaluation of the organization’s revenue sources
- Evaluation of the organization’s expenditures
- Assessment of the organization’s overall financial condition
Your Final Project must demonstrate both breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking appropriate to graduate-level scholarship. It must follow the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. Also, you must use at least six scholarly sources from the library that were published within the past five years to support the paper. (Attached)
Be sure to support your Final Project with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. Must be scholarly and credible references.
Some Reference links
The Book for this class must be used!!! Mikesell, J. L. (2018). Fiscal administration: Analysis and applications for the public sector (10th ed.). Boston, MA: Wadsworth.