Your Lantern Leadership
Dear Philip,Thank you for taking the Lantern Leadership Assessment! Now more than ever, the world needs leaders like you. We appreciate you and your desire to improve yourself and the world around you.We wanted to give you some perspective on your results, and let you know that over the next several weeks we’ll send more detail about the assessment, your results, and the basics of conscious leadership.Let’s dig in.
Your total score is 69. The score is measured on a 100-point scale. Currently, the median score across all self-assessment respondents is 82. The lowest score we’ve seen is 33; the highest is 100!
Understanding The Numbers
The idea of the Lantern Leadership Assessment is to help you think more about your own leadership style and the kind of conscious leader you’d like to be.You can’t “win” at leadership. In fact, even if you get a perfect score of 100 on the assessment, it means that you answered every question with the response “almost always.” No one is perfect. That’s called being human. That said, here are some benchmarks to reflect on.
- We consider anything over 90 indicative that you are an authentic, aware, confident, and conscious leader – the kind of person people want to follow.
- Scores between 75 and 90 indicate that you are aware of your strengths and also that you have room for improvement. You may spend time on things you don’t always enjoy, or find yourself hiding your true feelings from time to time.
Scores below 75 may indicate a few things:
- You have an opportunity to close the gap between how you spend your time and how you want to spend your time.
- You are ready for deeper growth that calls you to step with confidence into your best self.
- You are being hard on yourself. You have more things going for you than you realize. You may need a change in environment or perspective to help you shine your light.
The Seven Components of Conscious Leadership
Your overall Lantern score is made up of component scores from each of the seven points of the Lantern model. The component scores are also measured on a 100-point scale.
- Passion measures how clear you are on what you value. Your passion score is 80 out of 100.
- Purpose indicates how clear you are on why you do what you do. Your purpose score is 53 out of 100.
- Possibility represents your highest vision for your work and life. Your possibility score is 60 out of 100.
- Presence is how others think and feel about you, and where you show up. Your presence score is 80 out of 100.
- Position represents what makes you unique. Your position score is 60 out of 100.
- People represents who in your life expand and contract you. Your people score is 87 out of 100.
- Practice are how well your behaviors match your intent. Your practice score is 60 out of 100.
Take a moment to notice your scores.
- What do they tell you?
- Where are you ready to release old habits that don’t serve you?
- Where are you ready for more?
For more information about interpreting your scores and learning how you can become a better leader, visit our Lantern page for an overview of the model, perspectives from people like you, and more. Leadership starts from within. We know you’re the leader you’re looking for.