3. Assessment of Infant and Toddlers
3 unread replies.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to explore and analyze different types of formal and informal assessments used with preschoolers and primary-grade teachers.
- Conduct an interview with a preschool teacher and a primary-grade teacher. Find out what kinds of standardized tests are administered in the classroom and what types of informal assessment strategies the teacher uses.
- Transcribe your interviews in a word document.
- Then, reflect on the following questions: 1. What did you find out after your exploration? 2. What puzzles/questions do you have in reference to the results of the interviews? 3. What else would you like to explore?
- Include all the above information in the same word document and post it to the discussion board. Make sure to provide feedback using the Dialogue Toolkit Rubric.