For this assignment, you will develop an action plan that includes:
- Two goals for each content area introduced in the Unit 7 assignment, and also listed in this activity. UNIT 7 ASSIGN ATTACHED
- At least two objectives related to each goal.
- Metrics that will be used to evaluate the effectiveness and achievement of each goal.
Be sure to use the principles related to developing SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-limited) goals and objectives. When designing your goals and objectives, it is important to take into account leadership best practices and technological changes that occur in the social work profession.
For your action plan, create goals, objectives for those goals, and evaluation metrics for the following content areas:
- Developing effective organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Managing time and tasks effectively.
- Managing different personalities.
- Hiring, disciplinary action, and termination.
- Developing and managing employee performance evaluations.
- Maintaining ethics, confidentiality, and liability.
- Practicing self-care, personal reflection, and self-correction.
- Planning for professional development.
- Developing and managing an effective organizational culture and environment.
- Integrating current leadership and technology changes occurring in the profession that create systemic changes toward sustainability.
- Training supervisees on the effective use of technology in the delivery of social services.
Use the multimedia piece on SMART goals from this unit’s study activity, as well as Chapters 1–7 in your textbook to support your work. Also, review the NASW Best Practice Standards for Social Work Supervision, the NASW, ASWB, CSWE & CSWA Standards for Technology in Social Work, and the NASW Code of Ethics. These resources will be helpful as you complete your assignment. Additionally, review the scoring guide for this assignment to ensure you fulfill all grading criteria.
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards. Include a title page, reference page, headers, and appendices as applicable. For example, the list of questions used for the consolation should be in an appendix. Reference the appendices as needed within your paper.
- Cited resources: Minimum of five scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
- Length of paper: Minimum of 6–8 double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.