Project (8–10 pages), not including the cover and the references:
Share some of your ideas on how you can use the knowledge and insights gained in this course (Global Health and Issues in Disease Prevention) to promote positive social change in a community/country and the world. It is advisable to select a community/country other than the U.S.
In developing a policy in the country you selected, consider the following:
- Explain the rationale for selecting the country.
- Describe the social determinants of health in the country that you would need to address. Explain why you need to address these determinants.
- Explain the possible public issues you might encounter in health literacy and cultural awareness in this country.
- Describe the relationship between health inequality/inequities and life expectancy for the population in your selected country.
- Describe two current efforts in this country (you selected) to reduce health inequities.
- Explain how you might develop a health policy so that it gets the support of the country you selected. Note: Take into account the culture of the country.
Note: Check for authenticity/ plagiarism: use APA format citations