Professional Experience FourDue at the end of week 7 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved, documented exception is provided)*In the workplace, incomplete work is not accepted. The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the directions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will be scored at a 22. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored as a zero.This week’s Professional Experience requires you to create a speaking outline for your upcoming presentation (Assignment #4).Steps to Complete Professional Experience FourStep one: Click on the link in the “Link to OneDrive” section above. The link will take you to a OneDrive folder titled Week 7. Review the sample outline document provided in this folder.Step two: Create an outline (Refer to the Outline Guidelines, below, for details) for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6’s PowerPoint presentation (a video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard).
- You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample posted in OneDrive or develop a different outline on your own.
Step three: Save your file to your desktop using the following file name format: Your_Name_Presentation_Outline.
- Example file name: Ed_Buchanan_Presentation_Outline
- Make sure that you leave the “Comments” column blank.
Step four: After you have completed your presentation outline, upload it to the “Completed Outlines” folder on OneDrive.Step five: Submit your completed outline for your instructor’s review using the Professional Experience #4 link in the Week 7 tab in Blackboard.Outline Guidelines
- Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline.
- Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details