1. Your task as the District Attorney is to determine what charges apply, if any, and the
penalties (refer to Penalty Sheet in the Document Library) for such charges, for all three
individuals involved in this incident. You should base your answer on an understanding of
the definitions by reviewing the Criminal Code for the State of Georgia: Title 16 Crimes
and Offenses: Offenses involving Theft found in the Document Library.
● Please refer to the inventory sheet for the cost of merchandise stolen.
2. Next, examine the crime scenario and give your opinion on whether the crime committed
was done by amateurs or professionals. (refer to the Document Library)
3. Identify what type of criminal typology could be applied to the suspects based on your
lesson notes. (refer to the Document Library)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
● Be four pages typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with oneinch margins on all sides. All the information you need is in the Document Library.
● Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required
assignment page length.
Use this to check your work before you submit your assignment:
My paper determines what charges apply, if any, and the penalties for the charges, if
My paper presents my opinion about whether the crime(s) committed were done by
amateurs or professionals.
My paper identifies the type of criminal typology that could be applied to the suspects.