Complete Chapter 6 Entrepreneurial Challenge (page 250): BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You will complete these assignments for each chapter throughout the semester and put together a final report at the end of the semester which will serve as your final.
Write an analysis addressing the following:
- Provide an example of your business data that fits each of the five common characteristics of high-quality information. Explain why each characteristic is important to your business data and what might happen if your business data were of low quality.
- Identify the different entities and their associated attributes that would be found in your potential relational database model for your sales database. (This will be used in a later assignment).
- Identify the benefits of having a data warehouse for your business. What types of data marts would you want to extract from your data warehouse to help you run your business and make strategic decisions?
Instructions for your submission:
- Open the Word document from your previous submission:”Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName”.
- You will be using this document throughout the semester.
- Make any requested changes from feedback received in previous week
- Add a bold heading titled: Chapter 6: Data and Business Intelligence
- Follow the formatting requirements below
- Be sure your analysis is clear and organized.
- Change the Footer on the Word document to: Left (Your Name), Middle (Page number), Right (semester, year).
- Submit “Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName” prior to the due date and time.
- Times New Roman, 12 point font
- One-inch margins (indent first line of paragraphs 1/2-inch)
- Double spaced (no extra spacing before or after paragraphs)
- Correct spelling and punctuation
- Complete sentences