respond to the following questions based upon these course objectives:
Account for fiduciary, estate, bankruptcy, and trust events.
Analyze partnership liquidation and partnership capital accounts.
- Demonstrate procedures for branch accounting and combined financial statements.
- Apply proper procedures for joint ventures.
- Differentiate between the financial reporting needs of government and for-profit businesses.
- Integrate the basic components of a comprehensive annual financial report (CAFR).
- Analyze the jurisdiction of GASB and the FASB with regard to government and not-for-profit organizations.
- Interpret FASB, AICPA, and SEC pronouncements as they relate to the topics above.
- Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to the professional application.