Match each definition to the appropriate term:
ALL answer must be correct to earn points.
1. economic development
2. medical anthropology
3. applied anthropology
4. design anthropology
5. business anthropology
1. The branch that focuses on methods and approaches to the solution of problems.
2. The study of illness and health care from the perspective of anthropology.
3. The application of anthropological methods to create solutions to problems in corporate settings.
4. A type of researcher who uses ethnographic methods to distinguish between ideal and actual behaviors.
5. A type of anthropology practice intended to anticipate and avoid common barriers to culture change.