Thread Prompt: In this module/week’s forum, you must find an article containing material that is relevant to microeconomics, clearly link your article to material from the textbook, then compose a thread discussing the topic per the instructions below. The article you choose along with the textbook must be referenced in current APA format. Acceptable research sources for your articles include periodicals, journals, newspapers, and magazines. Sources such as Wikipedia, About.com, book reviews, and blogs are prohibited. You may complete the required research using the Jerry Falwell Library website or by searching the internet for news sources.
- In the opening paragraph, provide a summary of the article.
- In the second paragraph, explain an economic idea contained in the story. Specifically, refer to material from the textbook, including the page number, and note how the economic idea plays a prominent role in the story.
- In the third paragraph, explain what you think about the events in the story. You do not have to agree with what is going on, but you do need to provide your reaction to it. This is your chance to express yourself: what are your opinions? Be sure to defend your position.
- Finally, what do you think is a Christian response to this situation? Provide details to support your view (in other words, do not just say “Christians wouldn’t act the same way as economists”).
- Be sure to title your thread according to your topic.
LINK TO ARTICLE I WANT TO USE :—->https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/washington… MY TOPIC IM CHOOSING IS COVID I ATTACHED CHAPTER 3 OF THE TEXTBOOK AS HE ASKS FOR SOMETHING TO BE REFERENCED FROM IT PLEASE INCLUDE REFERENCE PAGE APA FORMAT IN CONCLUSION I NEED ABOVE THREAD INCLUDING ALL ASKED ABOVE AND REFERENCE PAGE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE CHAPTERS OR MORE FROM TEXTBOOK