I’m working on a biology question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
1. Your friend runs out of gas and you have to help push his car. Discuss the sequence of bones and joints that convey the forces passing from your hand, through your upper limb and your pectoral girdle, and to your axial skeleton?
2. Describe the bones that form the pectoral girdle?
3. Discuss the ways in which the female pelvis is adapted for childbirth?
4. Identify the divisions of the upper limb and describe the bones in each region?
5. Name the 8 bones that make up the Carpal bones?
6. What is carpal tunnel?